Elder West's Favorite Scripture

And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the work of truth and righteousness (Alma 38:9)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"President Brough" 6-27-2011

HI

Ok so I really cannot send pictures. The thingy that I plug the camera into
doesnt work. ¡NO SIRVE LA FRIKING COSA! sorry about that but my camera has
really been frustrating me. I also dont have much time today because I had
to write two other letters today. I wrote one to President Baldwin (my old
mission president) and I wrote one to President Brough (my new mission
president). It is really weird changing mission presidents. Yesterday
President Baldwin was my mission president Today President Brough is my
mission president. I have yet to talk to President Brough. My entire
universe has been shattered. But thats ok I am really looking forward to
learning from him and his wife.


Ok So I seriously have to go write now but I have good news, my companion
just figured out how to attach my pictures but I dont have time. And I just
switched my car insurance to Geiko. I will send pictures next week I
promise!


Love Edlder West

No comments:

Post a Comment