Elder West's Favorite Scripture

And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the work of truth and righteousness (Alma 38:9)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Elder Cruz has Chicken Pox 7-6-2011





HOla!

Whooohhoooo I sent pictures! It was hard but I was able to become more like christ in the process, patience. I have so much to tell you guys. Ok so last week We married to people. I didnt tell you guys last week because I didnt have time. We are hoping that we can baptize him this month, we still have to get him to stop drinking coffee.

I got a new Companion! His name is Elder Cruz, he is from Honduras and He is awesome. The interesting thing is that right now he has chicken pox, It really suprised me when I first saw him. So as a result we have not been able to leave all week. It is really really hard to stay inside for so long. At first I thought it would be nice to be able to have extra time to study, but after like the first 3 hours I jsut about lost it. I am used to walking around out side for the whole day, not sitting down! Its ok though, I learned alot. I read 5 ensigns, I read 1 nephi is spanish and looked up everysingle word that I did not know, I am now on page 486 in Jesus the christ and I have memorized word for word the efy cd that we have. Elder Cruz has less time then me so now I have more responsbility as senior companion. I was able to organize divisions twice with the members and during that time I put baptismal dates with 4 people! yes.

Also we didnt go to church because he is sick. later that night we learned that President Falebela came to our ward (the area president) darn!

I gotta go By

Elder West

No comments:

Post a Comment