Elder West's Favorite Scripture

And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the work of truth and righteousness (Alma 38:9)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

1st CCM e-mail - july 28th, 2010

Holy crap I am in Guatemala! \we landed in Guatemala at like 8 o clock so it was really dark and \i couldnt see anything. but when we got there it was pouring rain. the airport was nicer than I thought but there were buckets everywhere catching the raindrops leaking from the ceiling. The bus we rode on was really ghetto and had flames painted on it and the driver was crazy. his assistant wsa standing up next to the door which wsa open while we where going like 40 miles per hour. the CCM is actually pretty niice I like the food here way better! I saw my freind blake swapp from my ward at byu so that was cool. I heard that earlier on in the week they heard gunshots or something. I sahre a room with 8 latino missionaries and none of them speak english. I wish i could type more but my yeacher is telling me to go. so I will type mor later


No comments:

Post a Comment